relocating drain and supply lines
Posted by Jim DeBruycker on July 05, 2004 at 20:07:25:
I've got a plumber coming tomorrow, and in prep, I've gutted the bathroom. What I discovered was that the vent and supply lines were brought up in what now is in the room space, not in the wall. I've used these guys before, so I have confidence that they can do the job, but since the supplies are offset probably 4' from where they need to be, how do you get a piece of pipe through the wall - several smaller pieces - flexible pipe, what? Want to know what would be best, so I can decide which option is the one I want - I don't want to have to do this again!

Replies to this post