hansgrohe thermostatic mixer/diverter/vloume control
Posted by mike on June 24, 2004 at 20:47:32:
Hello, I purchased the above hansgroh shower products and was expecting the connections to be solder type but they are female threaded connections on everything. What do you guys think is the best way to connect up to it? Should I use copper solder/male threaded adapters or should I use compression fittings so I can tighten things up if the connection going into the mixer/diverter/volume control drips. I was leaning toward the compression fitting but then I am afraid of it leaking down the road at those connections and as you guessed all this stuff is in the wall. I wish they made it solder connections on those products. oh well. Please let me know which you guys suggest.


Replies to this post