Re: toilet flange
Posted by hj on June 14, 2004 at 11:27:43:
In response to Re: toilet flange
Actually, your first option would be to have a plumber caulk a new flange onto the riser pipe. Anything else is a second option.

: I recently repaired the floor in my bathroom and am trying to replace the toilet flange. My problem is the 4" cast iron pipe does not protrude high enough to get a good seal on the closet flange that has the adjustable rubber gasket. The CI pipe has jagged edges, it has been cut unevenly.
: My question is do you recommend the "Twist and Set" kits? I noticed they reduce the size of the waste port to less than 3". This may be my only alternative.

Replies to this post
There are none.