Re: Repair Kit
Posted by e-plumber on June 14, 2004 at 09:10:56:
In response to Re: Repair Kit
: Searching for American Standard repair kit for push-pull faucets of the 60's.

If you're fortunate enough to have a specialty replacement parts store in your area they will be able to order whatever you need if they do not have it in stock for older or rare faucets or plumbing fixtures.
If not, check with New York Replacement Parts in NYC and Yonkers, NY or
Digital Pictures or model numbers will help tremendously

Replies to this post
There are none.