Re: Broken overfill pipe
Posted by jimbo on June 12, 2004 at 14:58:30:
In response to Re: Broken overfill pipe
: The overflow tube is part of the flush valve assembly. If it is a 2 piece toilet, you need to remove the tank from the bowl to accomplish replacement. On 1 piece toilets, the flush valve can usually be replaced from the top.

Replies to this post