Re: Kitchen faucet repair
Posted by e-plumber on June 09, 2004 at 07:38:11:
In response to Re: Kitchen faucet repair
: Terry, I am readying our townhouse at Fairweather for a buyer's inspection tomorrow and have a problem with the kitchen faucet where the faucet is very stiff and difficult to swivel from side to side. It is Swiss KWC and I am hesitant to take it apart without knowing a little more than I do and whether parts are available. It has the following numbers on the valve assembly A112.18.1M. There is so little space under the faucet it looks like the sink may need to be removed to get the faucet out. Maybe there is a special tool to get the lower nut off? Any advice and/or if you are in the Redmond area could you take a look at it? Thanks. Jim Ramsay

The spout should be removed and the parts greased and reassembled. Locate a parts explosion to determine how to take your particular faucet apart. That number does not appear to a model number, it seems to a testing institute number or something like that.

Replies to this post
There are none.