Glad to be of assitance
Posted by e-plumber on June 04, 2004 at 09:06:29:
In response to Glad to be of assitance
: : : The knob on my tub faucet which should be pulled up to change it into a shower only diverts half the water. Can I do something about this or do I need to call a plumber?

: : Reply:
: : It's probably not worth attempting to repair it, I would suggest replacing the diverter bathtub spout with a new one. If you're handy and the spout that you have is the type that unscrews, you may be able to handle the replacement. Bring the part into a plumbing supply house for an exact replacement.
: : e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.