Re: Moving a toilet
Posted by Jim DeBruycker on June 01, 2004 at 22:47:09:
In response to Re: Moving a toilet
If you were going to replace the toilet instead of moving it, Toto (and probably others) use a fitting to seat some models of their toilets that come in 10", 12", or 14". If your flange was at 14", you'd use the optional 14" adapter, and the rear of the toilet would be in the normal position in relation to the wall, thus the one toilet covers three offsets. They come with the 12"; most places charge you for the other one (and you have one you can't use). You may be able to get a dealer to exchange the 12" one for a 14" at no charge, but probably not.

Replies to this post
There are none.