Re: Kohler Rialto K 3386 valve
Posted by e-plumber on May 28, 2004 at 16:47:08:
In response to Re: Kohler Rialto K 3386 valve

: I have a Rialto K3386.
: I replaced flapper thinking that might be the problem but still the water keeps running even if I lift the arm on the valve all the way up.

: The valve is marld "Kohler 703." Should I order one from a supply house or is there a simpler fix or replacement valve.

: By the way, this is a terrible toilet thta I would not recommend. It does not flush at all, but I have two of them in small spaces where bigger front to back dimensions would not work.

If your fill valve looks like the picture above, it is Kohler number 1007488 for the complete fill valve. I have had to replace several over the past couple of years. You may be able to rebuild the fill valve by replacing a rubber gasket inside of it. The Rialto has always been a problematic toilet, I have one in my house that is 15 years old (3.5 gpf) and it flushes great. You know it's a problem toilet when Kohler installs a troubleshooting guide under the tank lid.

Replies to this post