Re: High Water Pressure
Posted by jimbo on May 28, 2004 at 01:10:09:
In response to Re: High Water Pressure
: In this area, a single family residence is not required to have a back-flow preventer on the supply to the house. Outside hose bibbs, irrigation systems, yes. CHeck with your local authority.

A pressure regulator: $40 to $100, depends on size and model. Expansion tank $50.

Labor: $100 to $300 each, depends.

Replies to this post
There are none.