High Water Pressure
Posted by Steve on May 27, 2004 at 10:31:49:
I have very high water pressure in my house. Do I need a pressure regulating valve or a pressure reducing valve or do they do the same thing? Also, do these valves act as backflow preventers or would I need one of those as well? I also understand I need an expansion tank for my hot water heater. Does anyone have a rough idea what this might cost all together? I'm very handy when it comes to work in my house. Can any of this be done by me or do you recommend a plumber install everything?

Replies to this post