Re: plumbing
Posted by hj on May 21, 2004 at 23:35:01:
In response to Re: plumbing
If it is a brass pipe, there is only one way. You have to unscrew the cap and screw a female thread straight pattern valve onto the pipe.

: I have a 1/2" brass line that comes up through my tiled upstairs bathgroom floor. I need to attach a new straight shut valve to this brass pipe and then a flexible supply line to my toilet.

: How do I attach the stuff valve to the thick brass line?

Replies to this post
There are none.