Re: Studer valve for bar sink
Posted by Sylvan Tieger on May 14, 2004 at 11:08:51:
In response to Re: Studer valve for bar sink
: In process of putting in a wet bar. We are using a pump for the waste water, don't want to jackhammer the floor. We found a good way to get the waste water out, but we are finding it difficult to find a logical place to route a vent line. We're blocked on most sides by a variety of stuff. One plumber we had come through said we could probably use a Studer valve. I can't seem to find what these are anywhere. Is there a case where one of these would be a good solution? Am I spelling it correctly? Is there another name for one of these?

: Thanks!

If this is your home why would you even consider an AAV?

There is no such thing as a job that cannot be installed properly.

I am curious WHO GOT PAID OFF to allow GARBAGE into a plumbing code?? Must be some really hungry officals out there to allow this crap IMHO

Replies to this post
There are none.