Re: Studer valve for bar sink
Posted by hj on May 14, 2004 at 00:27:24:
In response to Re: Studer valve for bar sink
If you have a trap between the sink and the pump, and the pump is in a sealed container, the studor vent, or no vent, will cause an air lock and the sink will not drain.

: In process of putting in a wet bar. We are using a pump for the waste water, don't want to jackhammer the floor. We found a good way to get the waste water out, but we are finding it difficult to find a logical place to route a vent line. We're blocked on most sides by a variety of stuff. One plumber we had come through said we could probably use a Studer valve. I can't seem to find what these are anywhere. Is there a case where one of these would be a good solution? Am I spelling it correctly? Is there another name for one of these?

: Thanks!

Replies to this post
There are none.