Re: Studor valve for bar sink
Posted by Terry Love on May 13, 2004 at 22:08:03:
In response to Re: Studor valve for bar sink

: In process of putting in a wet bar. We are using a pump for the waste water, don't want to jackhammer the floor. We found a good way to get the waste water out, but we are finding it difficult to find a logical place to route a vent line. We're blocked on most sides by a variety of stuff. One plumber we had come through said we could probably use a Studer "Studor" valve. I can't seem to find what these are anywhere. Is there a case where one of these would be a good solution? Am I spelling it correctly? Is there another name for one of these?

They call them Studor vents.
Many locals allow them.

Replies to this post
There are none.