Re: pipe leak
Posted by jimbo on May 11, 2004 at 22:00:27:
In response to Re: pipe leak
:Are you referring to a pipe which drains from the temp./pressure relief valve? If this is dripping either the T/P is faulty: replace it; or there is a problem with too high pressure in your house. Have that checked.

Replies to this post