Re: wall mount kitchen spray
Posted by jimbo on May 11, 2004 at 21:36:41:
In response to Re: wall mount kitchen spray
:You need to purchase a unit which comes with a sprayer; you cannot add a sprayer to a faucet which was not built for same since it would not have a connection for the spray hose, nor would it have the necessary diverter built in.

I have not seen a unit such as you want. As usual, try the internet.

Replies to this post
There are none.