Re: Nibco Stem extender
Posted by Vince on May 10, 2004 at 19:24:02:
In response to Re: Nibco Stem extender
Buy some at a decent plumbing supply house.

They have a round base that has a set screw in it. About 1 inch long.
Several different brands of faucets sell stem extenders.

Replies to this post
There are none.