Low flow problems
Posted by Steve on May 05, 2004 at 23:58:05:
I need some technical advice on a low flow plumbing matter. My new house has low flow, good pressure. I need to replace the main water line according to inspections. Problem is, my meter is at the end of the public street , 3 houses away. My house is the oldest in the area and new houses have grown up around it. I have no easements and would need permission to dig up the neighbours gardens to fix the line. (or go to court for "prescriptive right to fix"). I would like to have the city of Bellevue move my meter adjacent to my property instead of 300ft away. Can I request this as a "right"? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot


Replies to this post
There are none.