Re: plumbing
Posted by hj on May 03, 2004 at 23:41:09:
In response to Re: plumbing
You could need either one, or both. There is no way to tell without checking the system. A plumber would be the cheapest first option and then he can decide if you need a septic person.

: When the bathtub drains, the toilet begins to overflow.
: Are the toilet and tub hooked into the same drainage tank? I am on a septic tank and do not know whether to calla plumber or a septic tank pro.

Replies to this post
There are none.