Additional question
Posted by wp on April 26, 2004 at 15:12:57:
In response to Additional question
Additional question, can it be used to get another inch of height, above an existing flange?

: I was thinking of using the Oatey Cast Iron Twist-N-Set Flange - see the following URL - to replace an old cast-iron flange. It is 4" CI pipe, good condition, top of pipe is up to sub-floor. It looks like an quick and easy product to install.

: Any expert opinions on this product?


: Thanks, much.

: AF.

Replies to this post
There are none.