Re: supply line replacement
Posted by jimbo on April 16, 2004 at 10:38:09:
In response to Re: supply line replacement
: There will not be a solder connection to the meter; it is usually a special threaded fitting called a (surprise) water meter union. You will need to purchase a special Poly crimp fitting from the supplier who sells you the pipe, and you also need a special tool to crimp the fitting. Down here, you cannot have the poly inside the structure, so you would need to terminate outside with another crimped poly to thread adapter to connect to your copper or galv. house piping.

Replies to this post