supply line replacement
Posted by jhelmich on April 16, 2004 at 09:55:49:
I live in Bremerton, WA. I am in the process of replacing my old galvinized supply line runing from the meter to my house. I'm planning on using 1" poly pipe. For those in the know, can I just get a 3/4" male adpater and screw into the 90 degree elbow fixture at the meter. Do I need to do any soldering at the meter? Also, can I run the poly pipe through the foundation? I think code is that I can't. Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies to this post