Re: Toilet flange install
Posted by CEA on April 12, 2004 at 10:34:55:
In response to Re: Toilet flange install
You might look at Oatey is a 4" PVC flange that fits down inside the pipe, with a rubber ring that is expanded by tightening 3 Allen bolts from above. It has a bit more "grab" than the standard push-in PVC flange.

Replies to this post
There are none.