Re: AntiSiphon Spicket
Posted by Clayton on April 11, 2004 at 18:48:27:
In response to Re: AntiSiphon Spicket
I believe You have an Arrowhead Brass Product anti-siphon hydrant. The Arrowhead replacement vacuum breaker for 480 series hydrants is model No. PK1390
You can find it at some hardware stores and plumbing shops that carry arrowhead brand hydrants. It's also available online.

: I used to have an ABP USA Anti-siphon adapter attached to the outside spicket. It has been leaking very badly. Turns out the spring was messed upin the antisiphon valve and I need a new one. The trouble is that the builder who built my hom use a fine thread on all the spickets. Therefore no standard hoses fit. I am trying to find a antisiphon valve that will also convert from thin thread to thick thread so that standard hoses can fit. Or if not possible, just an item that will convert from thin thread to thick thread to prevent the leaking that is currently occurring.

: Thanks for your help in advance

: Doug

Replies to this post
There are none.