Re: PricePhister repair parts
Posted by Maria Connolly on April 11, 2004 at 12:42:38:
In response to Re: PricePhister repair parts
: I went to buy new replacement units for my 831-85PC kitchen unit and was told that suppliers in my area do not stock any replacement parts. I did get one part that I needed at Home Depot, where I originally bought my faucet. They don't carry your brand at all anymore. I fixed my leaking stem with your replacement part and then the faucet hot and cold started leaking and then the black threaded plastic part that attaches the unit to the sink started leaking!!!! Please help! Your guaranteed for life unit is falling apart and I have to the water on and off using the shut off valves and there is nowhere in Philadelphia to get parts or any help!!!

Replies to this post