Re: I am totally baffled
Posted by Sylvan Tieger on April 11, 2004 at 10:44:54:
In response to Re: I am totally baffled
:
: : A new TV series will star Sylvan and Donald Trump in the fall. (the fall of this apprentice). BTW, how did Sylvan ever get a hard-hat to fit? hic
: : Thank you Sloosh,

Sloosh, I am sure the apprentice, (Arthur) appreciates your wisdom and insight to his questions.

Guys like you are an industry blessing as you pass on wisdom and knowledge for the next generation of mechanics.

Men like you are an asset as you give support to those willing to go that extra mile by getting a formal education in the trades rather then learning strictly OJT.

Sloosh your a credit to this industry and I did gain a lot of new knowledge reading how you went into depth explaining about controlled flows and how on high rise building care must be taken not to let a slug of water to drop 47 stories on the base fitting.

The safety factors you mentioned like how to clear a roof drain stoppage with utmost care as many people have drowned by not taking precautions Sloosh your an inspiration.

I can see by your name and license numbers and E mail you are the real professional that folks like Arthur need to seek out trainers like you

WE THANK YOU.

By the way I did work for Fred Trump Donald's Brother as Donald was not in NYC at the time BUT Next time I meet Donald ILL let him know you appreciate his hiring Talented folks.

Replies to this post