Re: Wall-mounted lavatory faucet
Posted by hj on March 30, 2004 at 23:50:29:
In response to Re: Wall-mounted lavatory faucet
You won't find them there. You have to go to a specialty plumbing store, one that sells faucets such as California Brass or similar.

: I am looking for a wall-mounted lavatory faucet, but am having not much luck finding it from the major manufacturers (Moen, Delta, etc.). Does anyone have any suggestions?

: Thanks very much.

Replies to this post
There are none.