Re: shower/tub replacement parts
Posted by Amy on March 29, 2004 at 15:36:04:
In response to Re: shower/tub replacement parts
I think I may have found the answer to my own question. I took the parts that I wanted to replace to a local plumbing supply warehouse and they identified them as Mixet brand--and I have found the trim kit that I need online. FYI to anyone who may have had the same question!

: I bought a condo recently that was built in 1988. I am remodeling the bathrooms and would like to replace the tub spout and water mixer (on/off switch, hot/cold water knob) but the faceplates do not show the brand name nor can I find any replacement knobs, spouts or face plates that will fit. I have a tub spout with a diverter in the front, and a one-knob water mixer.

: My plumbing is fine and I would prefer not to install an entirely new faucet, as that would be quite costly.

: Can you offer any advice?

Replies to this post