Re: water heater Dip tube
Posted by e-plumber on March 27, 2004 at 14:29:35:
In response to Re: water heater Dip tube

: Would anyone know how to replace the Dip tube in a gas water heater.

The dip tube is inserted into the tank on the cold water inlet. The cold line needs to be disconnected, the not so easy part could be removing the old dip tube from the inlet port depending on how it was installed at the factory. Once it's removed, insert the new tube and reassemble the cold feed line.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.