Re: Polybutaline
Posted by Steve on March 26, 2004 at 17:12:11:
In response to Re: Polybutaline
: : : Can anyone give me the 1-800 number to call about class action lawsuits concerning polybutaline plumbing?
: : ******** I wish I can help you, but I am looking for the same number, I have polybutaline in my house and it is a nightmare... if you find the number, please let me know.
: I would also like any info on PB plumbing. If you or some one you know filed a suit what info did you need to qualify. I just found out I have this problem and have a $850 plumbers bill to fix a few of the couplings under my manufactured home.

Shell Oil is the manufacturer. I had a complete copper re-pipe done for free on my manufactured home. I have since sold the home and moved, I no longer have the information on contacting the company handling the law suit. I am looking aroung for the information for a co-work. To qualify for the re-pipe, you need to have at least 3 documented leaks, you will be inspected before you are qualified and then you get the work done.

Good luck.

Replies to this post
There are none.