Price Pfister ?
Posted by jimbo on March 24, 2004 at 10:25:41:
In response to Price Pfister ?
:Are you sure it is P/P? Even though your valve unit may be P/P, the waste/overflow is a completely separate unit and builders often do NOT use the same brand. If it is P/P, it would always say "Price Pfister" on the face. I have never actually seen any P/P overflow except the trip lever style.
Anyway, take the piece to a good supply house and they will take care of you.

Replies to this post
There are none.