Re: Why help people intent on killing themselves or innocent famliy members because of their shoody work?
Posted by Matt on March 24, 2004 at 09:35:12:
In response to Re: Why help people intent on killing themselves or innocent famliy members because of their shoody work?
Vince,
The reason I ask is that one "qualified" plumber told me that this Takagi unit would work "okay" on the existing 1/2" line. Another "qualified" plumber told me I needed to replace the plumbing line back to the meter (parallel the existing 1" line). Even a third plumber said that I could keep the 1"x3/4"x1/2" tee and use a 3/4"x1/2" reducer to increase the branch from 1/2" to 3/4" since the unit is only 20' from the gas meter and is the first branch off the 1" line. Just confused as to what to do, I'm not trying to hurt my family!

: Hey, I have a pain in my left side. Maybe my appendix or liver. Cut me open and take a look....
: What, you don't know how and it might hurt me...

: Well guess what, poor gas work kills people all the time. If you have to ask a basic question such as this, put down the wrenches and hire a qualified person to do it. Just like you do for pains in the side.

Replies to this post
There are none.