Re: Price Pfister Overflow Plate
Posted by e-plumber on March 24, 2004 at 07:14:39:
In response to Re: Price Pfister Overflow Plate
: Anyone know an internet source for a Price Pfister Bathtub Overflow Plate? The one I have has is chrome and has screwholes 2" apart (rather than the 1 1/2" I usually find in the stores.) Without triplever preferred.

: Any help is much appreciated!

You can always go to the PP website to order parts.
Try a couple of local plumbing supply houses in your area first, they could have it in stock or order it for you.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.