Re: American Standard Low Boy Fill Valve
Posted by hj on March 18, 2004 at 23:08:24:
In response to Re: American Standard Low Boy Fill Valve
The toilet model will be stamped into the back inside of the tank. It will usually start with F-. Any American Standard dealer can get a replacement although it is not inexpensive.

: I have an American Standard toilet that I want to replace the fill valve in. I don't know the exact model, but it's a low boy with an extremly low tank. The fill valve seems very different from most I've seen. It comes out nearly horizonal from the front of the tank, and then makes a 90 turn up. Where can I get a replacement fill valve. Thanks.

Replies to this post
There are none.