Re: vent pipe moving?
Posted by e-plumber on March 18, 2004 at 17:55:08:
In response to Re: vent pipe moving?

: I'm sorry, can you explain what a AAV is??

: I am pretty much a layman when it comes to plumbing.

: Thank you in advance,
: HArvey

It's a quick vent, cheater vent, mechanical vent, basically it's just a short cut not to have to install typical atmosheric vent line, the preferred method among many licensed plumbers. As Deb mentioned, they're not allowed in certain areas according to local plumbing code.

Replies to this post
There are none.