Re: Rubber Spray Button Cover
Posted by e-plumber on March 15, 2004 at 18:44:20:
In response to Re: Rubber Spray Button Cover
: Hi! I have a kitchen faucet that has the pull-out sprayer. The rubber button cover for the sprayer has rotted away and I have been searching for a new one. It says AMFAG under the rubber button cover but otherwise has no markings or names. Can you help identify and find the little rubber cover? Thanks!

Usually when a spray nozzle for a kitchen faucet goes bad, it is replaced. Unscrew it from the hose and bring it to a plumbing supply house for an exact match-up.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.