Replace copper drain.
Posted by Bill on February 29, 2004 at 17:49:04:
Have a pin hole leak in a copper drain that connect to a cast iron drain. I appeares that the drain connects to the cast iron pipe by a brass nut that is threaded into the copper pipe and the coppe drain line is soldered to the brass nut. The house was built in 1966. Can the nut be removed with out breaking the cast iron pipe. I would like to replace this line with PVC.

Thank you
Regards Bill

Replies to this post