Re: How to measure water pressure?
Posted by Gary Swart on February 29, 2004 at 02:32:00:
In response to Re: How to measure water pressure?
You can get an inexpensive gauge from a plumbing store or irrigation supply house. It can be adapated with any kind of fitting you wish to attach to your water system. Mine has a hose adaptor. Just connect it to any place in the system and turn the water on. For example, with my hose adaptor, I can connect to the washing machine valve or an outside hose bib.

Replies to this post