Can I swap bowls?
Posted by Mark Linn on February 28, 2004 at 00:13:50:
I recently bought anAMERICAN STANDARD 3201.050 GLENWALL ELONGATED Wall Hung Bowl. It is *supposed* to be part of the American-Standard 2093 combination.
Is this an older model?
I was told that I needed the 4049 tank for this,which is what I have. I like the 4098 tank is narrower and more modern looking.
Can I use the 4098 instead? Or another model?

Thanks! Mark

PS: I did buy the carrier from Terry,but I wish I would have gotten everything from him! Terry,do you carry the poosible modern replacement,if there is one?

Replies to this post