Re: water main wrench
Posted by hj on February 24, 2004 at 12:23:57:
In response to Re: water main wrench
It goes by several different names depending on what part of the country you are in. Curb box key, meter cock key, are two possibilities.

: I am looking for a wrench to turn on/off the water at the main which is approx. 3.5 feet underground. What is this wrench called and where can I buy one? Thanks in advance for any help!

Replies to this post
There are none.