water main wrench
Posted by Matt Hrebec on February 24, 2004 at 11:53:36:
I am looking for a wrench to turn on/off the water at the main which is approx. 3.5 feet underground. What is this wrench called and where can I buy one? Thanks in advance for any help!

Replies to this post