Re: Toto toilet part
Posted by Terry Love on February 22, 2004 at 18:10:40:
In response to Re: Toto toilet part

: Can you please direct me where to find toto toilet parts?? The blue floater valve inside of the toilet needs to be replaced. I think they call them floaters?? It is an ultra max toto toilet and we really do like it but it needs a new part.

Any Toto dealer carries the parts.
The red flapper is for the Ultramax and the blue flapper is for the Ultimate.

I carry the parts on the trucks.

Replies to this post
There are none.