Toto toilet part
Posted by Patsy on February 22, 2004 at 12:35:32:
Can you please direct me where to find toto toilet parts?? The blue floater valve inside of the toilet needs to be replaced. I think they call them floaters?? It is an ultra max toto toilet and we really do like it but it needs a new part.

Replies to this post