Re: offset flange
Posted by e-plumber on February 19, 2004 at 11:19:12:
In response to Re: offset flange

: I want to replace a toilet that is over a 14" rough-in. The toilet I'd like to install requires a 12" rough-in. How effective would an offset flange be in this situation?

Toto makes a Unifit adaptor. Check into it.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.