Re: Tub Surround chip repair
Posted by Blythe Tolliver on February 13, 2004 at 22:28:51:
In response to Re: Tub Surround chip repair
We are purchasing a new townhouse - the master bedroom has a shower surround - I noticed two chips in the far wall of the surround. I do not know if these can be repaired or if the builder should replace the surround (It may be one whole piece). The builder did try to repair them - but they were never smoothed out and left big raised areas.

My question is - can these chips be repaired so that they look almost new and smooth, or should the surround be replaced?

Replies to this post
There are none.