Re: Washing Machine Connection
Posted by e-plumber on February 12, 2004 at 19:20:07:
In response to Re: Washing Machine Connection

: Is there any type of shut-off valve that can be installed at the clothes washing machine hose connections that will act as a check valve, sensing when a hose has bursted and thereby shutting the water off to that hose?

I have used this type, it is by far the simplest to install. Check with a good plumbing supply house.

Replies to this post