Re: Waterfree Urinals
Posted by murphy on February 12, 2004 at 14:36:10:
In response to Re: Waterfree Urinals
: I was browsing the web and I saw this site and couldn't resist.

: I work for Falcon Waterfree Technologies which was founded on one basic goal: to conserve the Earth�s water supply. Working with revolutionary, patented technology, our Falcon Waterfree System is a responsible, cost-efficient urinal system designed for companies who understand the need for environmental awareness.

: The famous Rose Bowl stadium in Pasadena, California is just one of many facilities saving tons of money and helping the environment with Falcon waterfree urinals.

: Urinals? Without water? Your natural skepticism doesn't surprise me. We've seen it-and overcome it-time after time.

: Patented Cartridge Makes the Difference
: We can do that because our patented, sealed cartridge really works. It completely eliminates the need for flushing, while ensuring a hygienic, odor-free installation. The only maintenance is replacing the cartridge after 7,000 uses, typically four times a year. Our web site at http://www.falconwaterfree.com includes an animated demonstration of cartridge installation and use that you won't want to miss.

: Waterfree Also Means Reduced Maintenance Costs
: The savings in water and sewer costs alone provide a remarkably quick payback. Yet the savings in maintenance costs are also significant. There's no valve to leak or fail. No handle to be slammed by vandals. No chance of continuous, unnoticed flushing. Try our online savings calculator at http://www.falconwaterfree.com/savings_calculator.asp to see how much you can save in your facility.

: You could easily prove all these benefits by refitting just one of your bathrooms with Falcon urinals. Your test would show once again what independent studies by UCLA and others have already confirmed: Falcon waterfree urinals are hygienic and odor-free.

: Thanks for reading! For pricing and financing information, e-mail mailto:info@falconwaterfree.com or call us toll-free at 1-866-275-3718.

Replies to this post
There are none.