Re: water meter
Posted by nicktheplumber on February 10, 2004 at 23:46:04:
In response to Re: water meter
: : my water meter out by the curb is frozen!! how would a professional plumber unthaw it?

As Terry says, you could use a hot air gun/hairdryer, BUT your water meter should be set up so that it doesn't freeze. If it does, you've got a design problem that needs to be fixed.

Replies to this post
There are none.