Re: water meter
Posted by hj on February 09, 2004 at 23:09:14:
In response to Re: water meter
I would call my water company because the meter belongs to them. It also should have a "freeze plate" on the bottom that breaks when the meter freezes to protect the rest of it from damage.

: my water meter out by the curb is frozen!! how would a professional plumber unthaw it?

Replies to this post